condition: excellent delivery available length overall (LOA): 21 make / manufacturer: Vandestadt & McGruer model name / number: Sirius 21 propulsion type: sail year manufactured: 1979
QR Code Link to This Post
The Sirius 21 was designed for, and manufactured in 1979 by Vandestadt & McGruer, Owen Sound, Ontario. This boat has a "pop-top", a feature where part of the cabin roof can be lifted up and enclosed with a canvas to provide standing headroom while at anchor. With a 525lbs 5foot long swing keel this sailboat can sail in strong winds and with the keep retracted can park up on beaches for easy access to shore. This boat comes with:
- Tandem boat trailer (tandem axle install 2017)
- 10 h.p. Honda 4-stroke engine (serviced 2018 - starts on 3rd or 4th pull every time)
- 100watt solar panel/battery system providing 500watts A.C. and 12volt D.C. power
- 2 anchors
- Main sail, genoa job sail, storm jib sail - All sails and canvas pop up top in very good
- Original pump out chemical toilet
- Electric winch with power hook-up in bow anchor compartment for single-handed
raising and lowering mast.
- Mast transportation support
- New bottom coat applied 2019
- 2 Burner alcohol stove
Listed in top 5 easiest boats to sail. Unsinkable and self-righting. Boat and trailer available for viewing in Alliston Ontario. Phone for appointment.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers