compensation: Hourly Wage: $23.25 to $24.00 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Employer: 1409576 Ontario Limited o/a Howard Johnson Inn
Address: 1165 Muskoka Rd S, Gravenhurst, ON P1P 1K6
Contact Person: Hoa Phan (David)
Email: show contact info
1409576 Ontario Limited o/a Howard Johnson Inn is looking for a full-time, permanent Hotel Managing Supervisor to join our team.
Position: Hotel Managing Supervisor (NOC 6313)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (35 to 40 hours per week), Shift, Weekend, (Early) Morning, Day, Afternoon, Night
Hourly Wage: $23.25 to $24.00
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 1165 Muskoka Rd S, Gravenhurst, ON P1P 1K6
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in the process of hiring of new staff, when necessary
• Trains and mentors new and current employees in workplace safety and job duties.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of front desk clerks
• Responsible for overseeing the overall operation of the hotel facilities and equipment
• Performs daily inventory counts and keep records of both necessary and wasted supplies/stock
• Oversee, assign and review the work of hotel staffs
• Communicates/updates all goals and results with employees
• Provides outstanding check in/out service to guests
• Collect cash, credit/debit cards or other payment from guests, also, balance cash and record sales
• Resolve guests’ complaints regarding overall hotel services
• Generate and submit reports on sales cost estimates and budgets for review
• Places orders to vendors for required supplies
• Assists in the development process of company procedures and policies, when necessary
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• College Diploma in hospitality, tourism, (hotel) management or other related is preferred.
• Several years of work experience in the guest/customer services, front desk or related area is required
• Previous supervisory experience is an asset
• Strong organization and great written and oral communication skills
• Well organized, Dependability, Effective interpersonal skills
• Team player – positive, reliable and motivated
• Security and safety: basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and would like to join and grow with us, we encourage you to send us a Cover Letter and Resume by email to show contact info
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers