QR Code Link to This Post
We are Hiring Help, a recruitment services company who bridge the gap between companies looking to hire and applicants seeking a job in their field. We specialize in the acquisition of qualified and skilled candidates to help our clients succeed in their businesses.
Who our client is:
We are one of North America’s largest waste control companies, offering customers incredible collection services. We strive to provide a sustainable environment for our community by continuously creating new ways to promote the cause.
About the role:
As a 310T licensed technician, you will repair and maintain vehicles and ensure that they are safe to operate after your review. You will maintain records of your customers and the work done on vehicles to provide to the supervisor.
- Monday – Thursday from 4 PM - 2:30 AM
- Friday from 4 PM – 9:30 PM
- Repairing and maintaining heavy duty trucks
- Ensuring safety of vehicles by completing road tests
- Follow-up with customers
- Maintain reports
- 310T certification / 2nd year or higher Apprentices
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the role
- Ability to do physical work (lifting, standing, reaching, bending, etc.)
- Team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Earn up to $32.17 per hour
- Shift premium after midnight
- Medical benefits
- Uniform and Personal Protective Equipment
- And a lot more!
Please send us your resume today for further consideration. Our recruitment team review all applications and then reach out to the top applicants for more information. Thanks for taking the time to review and we look forward to hearing from you!